DRAFT (now obsolete)
COPYRIGHT © 2005-2014 tfwroble
System.Cor3 is a little csharp sandbox/include-library designed to automate things. Some of the code is truly retarded as old, but there are a few gems in there. I’ll be posting as migration phase of development becomes a release-phase.
- I’m sick of worrying what might happen if I fry another hard disk.
- Some abstraction might help someone out there.
- Didnt know better at the time.
- Typically I would use this library so that I could use the SerializableClass (as mentioned below) or because another assembly required either that class, or the…
- IViewProvider (not documented) which pretends to be similar to a few classes in the MEF framework now a part of NET40.
- FeedTool (winforms and wpf versions)
- PdfCat (no-incl version, default version)
- MuGen (sdaddin); a simple implementation of a snippit generator.
XML SERIALIZATION ABSTRACTION
A generic SerializableClass allows for serialization and deserialization in as few as a line or two of code after deriving you class from this one.
XMLNS support (though I haven’t used this in a while)
- Load XML data To/From Stream
- Common Dialog abstraction. EG: MyType.Load() automatically brings up a System.Windows.Forms.OpenFileDialog as there is a similar Save operation.
MySerializableType aDeSerializedObject = MySerializableType.Load(filename);