tfw’s programming notes and stuff
20170422 — [wip] arpeggio vst/vsti
a little arp MIDI/VST effect using iplug/wdl-ol.
come to think of it, its kind of crappy but a good starting point to be worked up incl sources 😉 aside from that, it fills my use case which is to plug in a 7Octave KB —and play around. aside from that, I made it to be a trigger for something like a vsti percussion like a bass kick instrument or some-such, hence the easy-access timing(s) grid thing.
- download pre-release 32+64-bit (20170501-r2) binaries for WINDOWS >= XP (VC2013rt)
there are just four vst dll files in the 7z archive.
- on github
in live you can route the instrument version like in this img
- github.com/tfwio/blender-knob – made on Windows with msys2-bash and (a working version of) imagemagick
- should work on most systems supporting blender without much intervention.
20150526 — Compile PoDoFo with VisualStudio 2013 & existing NuGet packages — Contains instructions and some scripts on how to compile podofo rather quickly and easily.
• See also: https://github.com/tfwio/msys2-pdfstuff-packages
• of 20151010, msys2 has a podofo package (per commit:258d098). but no mupdf though.
20141201 — MSys Quick-Start
20141127 — Compile woff2 with msys of old or msys2
all entries — more than is listed up there
The philosophy here would be to share and underline points of programming interest in the spirit of being in service to those like myself—educating themselves.